Note: The Content App and My Library feature are only available to schools that have NTN Content & Community licensing included in their contract with New Tech Network. Contact your school leadership for more information on your school's contract.
Within the community tool, NTN members can use the search profile tool to:
- connect with other NTN members
- see content NTN members have shared
- take a look into other teachers' courses
To search profiles within the NTN community, click on the choose app tool located in the top tool bar and select community.
Within the My community tab, click Discover people.
Filter profiles by:
- Typing in a name
- Grade level
Once you find someone you are interested in learning more about, click on their name.
Here you will see:
- who they are, subject area, and years in education
- contact information
- about them
- courses they teach
- activities they have shared
- bookmark their profile for easy access on your my community page
- reference link number if you'd like to share this profile with someone else
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.
Please sign in to leave a comment.