Are you ready to get started using Echo in your classroom? The checklist below can help you identify if you have mastered the basic skills needed to launch your first Echo course. Additionally, next to each topic, you will find links to documentation that explain each feature. If you haven’t already, we also strongly encourage you to take the self-paced Echo 101 course.
Getting started in New Echo
- How do I sign in to Echo?
- User settings-Profile
- User Manual for Teachers
- Teacher Tool Breakdown
- How do I get help?
- NTN Resource Library
- NTN Project Library
- Digital Library
- Find past courses
- Community Tool
- School Browser Tool
Creating a Project
- Creating a project
- Using the NTN Project Templates
- Adding an activity to a project
- Activity descriptions & completion settings
- What is the difference between a project and a folder?
- How do I create & manage grading scales
- How do I use the Gradebook Tool
- How do I run Gradebook Reports
- How to enable Multi-Outcome Scoring
- How do I set up scoring for an activity
* Notice any broken links or information that needs updating? Let us know.