Note: This document references views and actions that are only available to Echo Administrators
With the user export tool the Echo Administrator has the ability to:
- List all Staff/Student/Parent accounts in order to manage users.
- Modify large groups of records currently in Echo and import them back in
Your domain access determines the report created
- District Level access will generate a report across all school domains
- School level access will generate a report for the school domain
Exporting User Data
- From the Main Navigation menu select Echo Admin Console
Choose the "Export Users" Tab
- All of the user types are selected by default
- De-select the user type you do not wish to export
- Click " Export Data"
The exported file will be a .csv format
Note: This file can be used to bulk update users
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.