The my library tool is a place where teachers can:
- copy and store items they would like to use across courses
- copy and store activity templates that they can simply drag and drop into their course anytime
- copy and store items from the community to use in their own course(s)
- copy and store items they found in a co-teacher's course that they would like to use in their own course
- and more...
Anything saved to a teacher's my library is a static copy of the original and can simply be dragged and dropped into any of their courses to be used as their own or to share across courses.
A teacher's my library can be seen and accessed in two different places
- The my library tab within the community tool
- The my library tab within a course's editor tool
To add content from the NTN community to your my library, click on the choose app tool located in the top tool bar and select community.
From the my community page click discover content.
In the given fields filter content by:
- Key words
- Grade level
- Learning model
- Estimate duration
- Proficiency level
- Shared by
NOTE: It is not necessary to fill out all fields. As fields are filled in, content will generate.
When you find something you would like to add to your my library, click on the item's name.
Click the add to my library icon.
Navigate back to the my community page and select the my library tab.
Here you will see the item you added to your my library.
This is also the place where you can delete items from your my library.
To add this content to a course, navigate back to your teacher homepage and enter a course through the editor tool.
From the right side of the screen:
- Select the expand arrow.
- Click the my library tab.
Drag and drop the content into your course
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.