There are 3 steps to filling out your Echo Profile.
First, share it with the community.
Second, fill it out in the community.
Third, fill it out from the hompage.
Fill out profile in the community
From here fill out:
- "Profile Details"
- "Professional Experience"
When finished, click "Save"
Tip: Fill out profile as completely as possible.
Fill out profile from the homepage.
Click on the name in the upper right hand corner.
- Upload a profile picture
- Add email address
- Choose "Full view" or "Simplified"
- Choose "Accessibility" options
- Choose "Community notifications"
- Manage "LIT Privacy"
- Set up "Notification Preferences"
- Set up "Teacher notifications"
When profile is complete, click "Save".
Connecting your Twitter Account
To find the embed code to add Twitter Account follow these steps.
- Go to twitter page
- Click on profile picture
- From the drop down choose "Settings and privacy"
- Click "Widgets"on the left side of the page under "Accounts".
- Click "Create new".
Choose "profile" from the dropdown menu.
- Type in Twitter handle.
- Choose "Embedded Timeline".
Select "Copy Code"
Go back to Echo Profile Settings.
1. Paste in code under "Twitter embed code"
2. Click "SAVE"
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.