There are three steps to filling out your Echo Profile:
First, share your profile with the NTN community.
Second, fill out your profile as completely as you can.
Third, adjust your profile settings from the homepage.
Learn more about these three steps below.
Connecting your Twitter Account
To find the embed code to add your Twitter feed to your NTN Community profile, follow these steps:
- Go to https://publish.twitter.com
- Paste in your twitter profile URL, and click the arrow
- Select embed
- From the copy code field, click copy code
Navigate back to your my profile tab within the NTN community and select edit.
Scroll down until you find the social panel.
Paste in your twitter embed code and select save.
Your public tweets will now be displayed in your NTN Communit profile.
Adjust profiles settings from the homepage
Click on your name in the upper right hand corner and select settings.
From here you can:
- Upload a profile picture
- Add email address
- Choose "Full view" or "Simplified"
- Choose "Accessibility" options
- Choose "Community notifications"
- Manage "LIT Privacy"
- Set up "Notification Preferences"
- Set up "Teacher notifications"
When profile settings are complete, click save.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.