The upper menu of the Admin App give you quick access to some Echo features. For most schools, the "Settings" button will be the only one that is used regularly. Below are descriptions of each button with links to learn more:
Note: Depending on your domain configuration, some of these buttons my not be visible.
- The Domain Chooser dropdown displays the name of the domain you are currently using. When activated, the drop down menu will display the name and domainID of other domains you have access to.
- The Edit button allows you to quickly edit the domain name and other fields.
- The Move button allows you to move a subdomain between domains.
- The Settings button allows you to configure your domain including user and course options. Learn more about configuring domain settings.
- The Blackout button allows you to set certain days as blackout days (i.e. vacation days).
- The Enrollments button allows you to import course enrollments from a .csv file.
- The Observers button allows you to create observer accounts from a .csv file. Learn more about using the observer feature in Echo.
- The Assessment PW button allows you to manage a domain wide password for accessing assessments.
- Click Announcements to open the Communications tool and see announcements.
- Click Search to find a specific Domain, User, and/or Course by name or ID.
- Click Full Screen to collapse and expand toolbar elements to accommodate your device.
- Use the Profile Menu to manage your user settings, themes, password, registration code and more.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.