The left menu bar of the Admin App gives you access to the tools that allow you to manage your domain. The icons appear along the left side of your Admin App workspace and you can expand the menu by clicking the three lines in the top left corner of the window. Below is a list and description of each tool with links to learn more.
- Domain: Use this tool to manage your domain and its subdomains, permissions, subscribers, subscriptions, announcements, and resources.
- Users: Use this tool to manage your domain's users and their enrollments, domain permissions, subscriptions, observed enrollments, and observed users.
- Courses: Use this tool to manage your domain's courses and their enrollments and subscribers.
- Objectives: Use this tool to create and manage objectives, objective sets, and objective maps.
- Reports: You can run Gradebook,Student, Mastery, and User Activity Reports for courses in your domain. These reports provide high-level perspectives on student performance and course effectiveness.
- Communications: Access domain announcements using the Communications tool.
- Community: Allows staff to connect with and collaborate with others within the Network.
- School Browser: Use this tool to browse any staff member course agendas, course content, student grades. Also within the School Browser you may run detailed grade reports.
- Echo Admin Console: Use this tool to restore deleted courses, domains, users, and enrollments, as well as exporting a list of all user accounts within your school.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.