Adding a course link in an agenda allows students to easily access their work for the day.
From the homepage click on the "Activities" icon located on the course that needs a link added to the agenda.
From this page, find an agenda that needs a link or create a new agenda and add a link.
Using the "Calendar" find an agenda that needs a link or click the "Edit Agenda" icon next to the word "Agenda" to begin creating an agenda to add a link to.
1. Highlight the text that needs a link.
2. Click the "link" icon from the tool bar.
In the popup window:
1. Select the "Course Link" tab.
2. Choose the activity to be linked into the agenda.
3. Select "Popup in a new window".
4. Click "OK".
The words selected are now linked.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.