An assessment can cover many objectives/standards. Align an objective/standard to each question in an assessment to measure student progress toward mastery.
Click the editor icon located on the course that needs objectives aligned with questions in an assessment.
Click the +Add to... link.
Select the assessment activity type.
Give the assessment a title.
Within the settings tab, configure the gradebook settings.
1. Navigate to the questions tab.
2. Select create a new question.
1. Select the question type and set up question details.
2. Under objective mastery select choose objective.
1. From the list of learning objectives, select the objective to align this question with.
2. Click done.
Continue the above steps until each question in the assessment is aligned with a learning objective.
When finished select save in the upper right hand corner.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.