Within the Activity Tab:
1. Add a thumbnail for the activity.
2. The Website link you added is automatically selected as a website.
3. Add activity instructions if there are any.
4. Add attachments that students might need to go with the Website link.
5. Select a specific group of students to assign the activity to if needed. NOTE: Student groups must be set up before assigning this activity to a specific group of students.
Within the Settings tab you can adjust the following settings:
- Activity settings
- Gradebook and submission
- Visibility and access
- Objective mastery
- Advanced activity options
- Objectives must be imported into the course prior to adjusting this setting.
- Gradebook settings are usually not enabled for a Website link as they are usually used as a course resource or paired with another assignment.
Within the History tab a teacher can see when students have accessed the Website link or when changes have been made to it.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.