Within the "Activity Tab":
- Title will show up because it was added with website link in the previous step
- Content is selected as a "Website"
- Popup in a new window is selected from previous step
- Add attachments that students might need to go with the website link
- Add instructor notes to students
- Select a specific group of students to assign the activity to
Note: Student groups must be set up before assigning this activity to a specific group of students.
Within the "Data" tab add a thumbail, Metadata description or CRA and IAKT activities.
WIthin the "Objectives" tab select objectives that align with the website link.
Note: Objectives must be imported into the course prior to adjusting this setting for a website link.
Within the Gradebook tab select:
- Enable gradebook settings (if desired)
- Due date
Note: Gradebook settings are usually not enabled for a website link. Website links are usually used for something that is to be read or a video to be viewed.
1. Within the "Gradable" category select:
- "Include" from the "Category" drop down menu
- The learning outcomes and their weight for this activity
- Enable student dropbox
- Choose groups of students to view the website
- A passing score
- Minumum points possible
- If the score from this website: will have visibility restricted by date, can be dropped, will be included in final grade, requires a passing score for course credit, if an unscored assessment will be a zero.
2. Within the "Due Date" category select:
- A due date and time
- Allow late sumbissions if desired
Once the website link has been accessed, history will show up in the "History" tab.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.