Run student reports to get a high-level perspective on individual student performance
From the homepage, click on the Reports icon on a course card. . Alternatively, you can click on the Reports tab when viewing a specific course from the main menu.
Click on the Students tab.
First, choose a report. The four options are:
- Student performance in the current course
- Student performance in all my courses
- Single student performance in the current course
- Single student performance in all of my courses
You have the option to filter by dates, but by default the report runs the data by the current date.
Next, choose to filter the data if needed.
Lastly, click the "Export to CSV" button to download the report.
- You can open the exported document with any program that supports spreadsheets.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.