Note: This document references views and actions that are only available to Echo Administrators
If you have teachers who have multiple accounts because they teach at different schools within your district, you can merge the two together (merging their Enrollments) so that the teacher only uses one log in to see all of their courses.
You will be updating the enrollments in the existing course by replacing the current UserID with the New UserID. Strongly recommend to test with merging only 1 to 2 course enrollments to ensure you get desired results.
- Create a csv file with three columns with the headers: Action, EnrollmentID, UserID
- Open the existing user account and view all their enrollments. If you wish to merge all their enrollments, copy and paste the enrollment ID into your csv file under the EnrollmentID column.
- In the UserID column, enter the users UserID from the school they are associated with, (you will need to choose a main school for them to log into) next to each enrollment ID.
- Under the Action header, enter "Edit"
- Import the file from the users domain, User Tool
Once completed, all courses from the 2nd school they had content in, should now show in the main school they will log into.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.