The Clipboard: Our Intervention Superhero
Watch "Clipboard, a personalization tool" video.
On the homepage, click on the lefthand side Menu button (three lines/"hamburger" icon) to view the navigation panel. Click on Clipboard.
In this tool:
- Create and save Quick Lists of students to interact with a specific group of students again later.
- Click Activities to create personalized activities for individual students or groups.
- Click Badges to reinforce good performance.
- Click Tasks to create simple, personalized tasks for individual students or groups.
- Click Messages to quickly communicate with individual students or groups.
Grading Clipboard Assignments
Clipboard assignments show up in the "For Me" tab in the gradebook.
The Clipboard is always accessible from the toolbar to facilitate immediate intervention. A "+" button appears next to it when using the Students and Gradebook tools, so you can add students to the clipboard without leaving the tool you’re working in.
- How do I add students to the Clipboard?
- How do I assign activities using the Clipboard?
- How do I message students?
- How do I award badges?
- How do I create Clipboard Tasks?
- Creating Tasks and Activities that are tailored to meet a specific student’s or group of students’ needs is one of the most powerful ways to help students master objectives.
- Using Quick Lists can save time while still enabling teachers to provide the individualized attention students need.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.