From the homepage click on the "Grades" icon located on the course that has activities that need reviewed.
Click the "Grades" tab.
Here is a list of all course activities. Click on the activity that needs to be reviewed.
In the pop-up window, one can see all the details from this assignment.
If the assignment was a submission with text, student work will be visible.
If the teacher gives feedback this will also be visible.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.
|Documentation for Prior Interface|
- Open the Activities tool.
- Select the course you want to open its Course Home.
- The To-do List on the far left lists activities that are due in the next seven days.
- Below the To-do List is the course tree; click the folders to see the activities held in each.
- Click an activity to see to review its details and view the student’s submission.
- From the Home page, you can access the Activities tool for a specific course by clicking that Course Card.
- In addition to the course folder structure, the Course Home includes a lot of useful information.