The Students tool gives you access to tons of data
To choose which student data points you want displayed on the people page:
- Navigate to the Students tool using the Main Menu.
- Click Options.
- Select Visible Columns.
From the Visible Columns window, select which of the following data points to display:
- Score displays each student’s overall percentage.
- Time displays the total amount of time each student has spent on course activities.
- Self Assessment displays self-reported evaluation results in the areas of Understanding, Interest, and Effort.
- Self Assessment Changed Date reports the date and time the most recent Self Assessment was reported.
- Progress indicates how far along each student is in completing available course activities.
- Mastery displays how well each student is performing against course objectives.
- Online indicates whether students are online or not.
- Pace displays how well each student is keeping up in the course using green, yellow, and red color indicators.
- Gradebook displays how well each student is scoring on course activities using green, yellow, and red color indicators.
- Badges displays badges earned by each student.
- Today displays each student’s activity for the day.
- Failed displays the number of failed activities.
- Late displays the number late activities.
Customizing your Students tool to display the critical data will help you focus on the right areas of student progress.
- The Clipboard tool enables you to take quick coaching steps from any page in Echo.
- The Self Assessment tool gives students a simple, low-risk way to communicate powerful information with you.
- You can sort your students by course in the Students tool by clicking Group by Course in Options.