From the homepage click the "Menu" icon located on the top toolbar.
From the top toolbar click the "New announcement" icon.
In the popup window:
1. Select the course(s) to send the announcement to.
2. Select start date and end date.
3. Enter the subject of the announcement.
4. Add rich text.
5. Click, "Post".
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.
|Documentation for Prior Interface|
Use the Communication tool to create announcements for individual courses or groups of courses
To create announcements:
Open Communication from the Main Menu.
Click on New Announcement
- The To: field will auto-populate with all of your classes
- You can send an announcement to all courses or just to selected ones
- Specify your announcement's start and end dates; the announcement will disappear from the Announcements list on Home once the end date is reached.
- Compose your message and click Post.