Dropbox allows you to attach a document to an assignment in Echo. Dropbox is an option the teacher has to enable in order to allow an attachment to be connected to an assignment.
From the homepage enter the course that has an assignment with a dropbox submission.
Click on the assignment that has a drop box submission.
Click, "Show Dropbox".
Within the dropbox one can:
- Choose a Google Document to attach
- Choose a file from computer to attach
- Add comments to the teacher
Choose to save and come back later or submit when finished attaching a document.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.
|Documentation for Prior Interface|
To complete a dropbox submission:
- Click Show Dropbox with the activity open.
- Attach a document from your computer or use the Choose Google Document feature.
- Add comments or an audio/video file using the text editor.
- Click Save if you want to edit and submit later or click Submit.