This video will take students through all the many different tools located on the homepage and within enrolled courses.
|Documentation for Prior Interface|
Get to know your toolbox
Open your Main Menu to navigate to any of the following tools:
- Home: Home is Echo's landing page and starting point for navigating the app. It displays current announcements for all courses, the To-do List for all courses, your Activity Stream, and Course Cards. This tool gives you a good overview of what's happening in all of your current courses.
- Course Activities: Open Course Activities to access the Course Home page for any of your current courses. Course Home pages display course announcements, the To-do List, course activities, course links, your current score, and the Activity Stream.
- Gradebook: The Gradebook tool enables you track your grades, activities, objective mastery, and the badges you've earned.
- Communication: Access course announcements using the Communication tool.
- Calendar: The Calendar displays due date notifications that are color-coded by course. Select a date or view for a list of activities.
Use these tools to take control of your education.