Generate Mastery Reports to get a high-level perspective on student performance in relationship to educational standards
To run Mastery Reports, open Reports from the Main Menu, select Mastery, and follow the numbered steps:
1. Choose a report: Click one of the following radio buttons to specify report type:
- Select Mastery by date range to limit results to a specific timeframe.
- Select All master data to include all results.
2. Choose a course: Enter or browse to the desired course.
3. Choose date range: Specify the desired Start date and End date (this only appears for Mastery by date range reports).
4. Filter the data: Customize your filter settings in one of the following ways:
- Indicate whether you want to Include past enrollments in the report.
- Select Choose Filters (which allows you to choose from the most commonly used data), or select Get All Data (which includes all data).
5. Download the report: Click Export to CSV to crate the specified report as a spreadsheet-friendly file.
Use this report to identify where you may need to make adjustments to your courses to better align with educational standards.
- You can open the exported document with any program that supports spreadsheets.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.