Signing in to Echo is simple, whether you are a Teacher, Student, or Parent.
Your Echo experience is customized for your role and ensures you have access to the right tools and content.
- Open your Echo domain (e.g., yourdomain.echo-ntn.org)
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click Sign in.
- If prompted, select the desired role (Student, Teacher, Parent, or Admin). Choose Teacher to log in for managing your courses as an instructor.
- If you don't see your district or organization name in the URL, you may need to contact your schools Echo Administrator.
- You have access to sensitive student information, so keep your sign-in details secure.
- Contact your schools Echo Administrator if you forget your sign-in details.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document does not match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.