Visiting Course Home pages often is the easiest way to see how well a student is staying on top of classes
Each course has its own Course Home as part of the Activities tool; you can access it in one of the following ways:
- Select the course’s Course Card from the Home page.
- Select Activities from the Main Menu when you’re in the desired course; if you’re not already in a course, you will have to select the course you want.
On a Course Home page you can:
- Review course announcements in the top left of the screen.
- Review upcoming and past-due activities in the To-do List below Announcements.
- Review all course activities from the course sidebar navigation below the To-do List.
- Review Course Links in the toolbar to review resources that a teacher has marked as significant for the entire course.
- Check the current course score.
- Review any messages a teacher has posted for the course below the course title.
- Review a student’s Last Visited activity as well as the activity that is Up Next.
- Review a student’s course actions, starting from the most recent, using the Activity Stream; click the posts to open the activity, badge, or announcement listed.
- Notice that as you open activities from anywhere from a Course Home, the Course Home button remains in the toolbar as an easy way back.
- Once you’ve selected an activity on the Course Home, you can use the forward and back arrows in the toolbar to browse course activities.