Each course a student is enrolled in has its own course homepage.
To view the course's homepage, click right on the course card.
On a Course Home page one can:
- Review course announcements in the top left of the screen.
- Review upcoming and past-due activities in the To-do List below Announcements.
- Review all course activities from the course sidebar navigation below the To-do List.
- Review Course Links in the toolbar to review resources that a teacher has marked as significant for the entire course.
- Check the current course score.
- Review any messages a teacher has posted for the course.
- Review a student’s Last Visited activity as well as the activity that is Up Next.
- Review a student’s course actions, starting from the most recent, using the Activity Stream; click the posts to open the activity, badge, or announcement listed.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.