From the home page, one can access the following tools:
- Courses: Click on any course card to enter the course. Within the course, see course agenda, course calendar, upcoming assignments, announcements and activity stream.
- To-Do List: See assignments that students need to complete.
- Ativity Stream: A stream of course activity. This might be communication from the instructor, activities coming due, upcoming events and more.
- Course Grades: Click the "Gradebook" icon on a course card to see student's current grade for the course as well as assignment scores, outcome scores and more.
- Course Activities: click the "Activity" icon on a course card to see activies for student to complete in the course.
- Echo Help Center: Click the "?" to access the Echo Help Center. Here one can find many documents to answer Echo questions
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.
|Documentation for Prior Interface|
Get to know your toolbox
Open your Main Menu to navigate to any of the following tools:
- Home: Home is Echo's landing page and starting point for navigating the app. It displays current announcements for all courses, the To-do List for all courses, the student's Activity Stream, and Course Cards. This tool gives you a good overview of what's happening in all of the student's current courses.
- Activities: Open Activities to access the Course Home page for any of the student's current courses. Course Home pages display course announcements, the To-do List, course activities, course links, the student's current score, and the Activity Stream.
- Gradebook: The Gradebook tool enables you track grades, activities, objective mastery, and the badges earned.
- Communication: Access course announcements using the Communication tool.
- Calendar: The Calendar displays due date notifications that are color-coded by course. Select a date or view for a list of activities.
Use these tools to support and advocate for students.