Use the Clipboard to create impromptu activities for any student at any time
From the homepage, click on the People icon under the title of a course.
From the People tab, click the Clipboard icon.
To assign supplemental activities to individuals or groups:
- Add the student(s), Quick Lists, and/or Groups to whom you want to assign the activity using the panel on the left (How do I add students to the Clipboard?).
- Add activity content by:
- Choosing from the options under "Add an Activity": upload a file, link a video, add a Google Drive document, link a website, or create an activity with a rich text editor.
- Clicking Search Library, which allows you to choose content from other Echo courses or external sources to which you have access.
For each content item you add, indicate:
1. Whether it’s Gradable (check the box)
2. Where it goes in the Course Editor by choosing the grading period (if applicable) and destination folder
3. The due date if needed
4. Assign the activity by:
- Clicking Assign if the item is not gradable
- Clicking Edit and Assign to define submission and grading criteria for each gradable item and clicking Assign
- How do I use the Clipboard?
- How do I add students to the Clipboard?
- How do I message students?
- How do I award badges?
- The Clipboard tool enables you to take quick intervention steps from any page in Echo.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.