Add students to a course with the People tool
From the homepage, click on the People icon under the title of a course.
Click on Tools (wrench icon).
From the dropdown menu that appears, click on Manage Enrollments.
In the Enrollments window that pops up, you will see all current enrollments. Click the "Add" button.
1. Make sure the Role is set to "Student"
2. Search for the user. You can use first name, last name, username, email, or User ID
3. Check the "Enroll" box next to the student's name
4. Click the Enroll button
A confirmation box will pop up next. Double-check the correct student was selected, and click "Yes" to confirm their enrollment in the course.
- Easily Invite Students to join a course instead of manually adding them.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.
|Documentation for Prior Interface|
Click on the course that you want to enroll a student in.
Then click on the "Students" tool.
Click on the "Enrollments" button.
Click on "Add."
Search for the student
- Type in their name.
- Click Find.
- Click on the student name.
- Click on Enroll.
- Easily Invite Students to join your course!