From the homepage, click the "Course editor" icon located on the course that needs choice activities added.
Locate the project that needs a choice activity folder. Projects are located under the SYLLABUS or PROJECTS tab within the editor.
Click the "Editor" icon the next to the selected project.
Click on the "Project Settings" tab.
1. Select the box next to the words that say, "Enable student choice for this folder".
2. Enter the number of required choice activites for students to complete.
3. Next steps:
- Select "Allow extra choices" if you would like students to be able to complete more than the required amount of choice activities.
- Select "Allow choices from any folder within the project" if activities students are to complete can be a within any folder in your project.
- Select "Allow choices from Digital Library" if there is content in the library students will have a choice from.
4. Click "Save"
When the project folder is open a "Choice Activities" folder will now appear.
Click on the "Choice Activities" folder. There will be an "+Add to Choice Activities" link.
Click this link to begin adding choice activites to this project.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.