There’s no page like Home!
To view this tutorial via video, click here.
Signing into Echo lands you on the Homepage where all your current courses are listed. From here you can:
- Open the Main Menu to access your Echo tools: Needs Grading, Communication, Calendar, People, Clipboard, Community, School Browser, all current courses, and Help
- Restrict the content shown on the homepage and create courses using Manage Courses
- Quick access to tools like the To-Do List or Announcements
- Open the User Menu by clicking on your profile picture to customize your settings, manage your information, learn more, or logout
- View current courses and access the gradebook, course editor, student list, etc. on the course cards
The homepage gives you immediate access to the tools you need and task reminders to help you stay on top of everything.
- Open the Clipboard by clicking the button in the top navigation bar. This makes it easy to create personalized activities for individuals and groups from anywhere.
- The Course Chooser remains in the lefthand main menu so you can jump between courses at any time.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.