Signing into Echo as a teacher lands you on the homepage where all your current courses are listed.
From here you can:
- Open the Main Menu to access your Echo tools: Needs Grading, Notes, Communication, Calendar, People, Clipboard, School Browser, the Echo Help Desk, and the NTN Help Center
- Manage your courses
- Get quick access to your needs grading list
- The app chooser allows you to switch to teacher, student, admin, or observer. The admin and the observer app will only be visible to you if you have the correct permissions or have been associated with a student as an observer. You also have access to the NTN Community from the app chooser tool.
- Open the User Menu by clicking on your profile picture to customize your settings, manage your information, learn more, or logout
- View current courses and access the gradebook, course editor, the people tool, etc. on the course cards
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.