Have you taken Echo 101 for Teachers?
The Echo 101 course for teachers is the best starting point for anyone who is new to Echo. Your Echo administrator can enroll anyone in your school's Echo 101T course. Enroll and get started.
Top 14 Basic Echo Need to Knows
- How do I sign in to Echo?
- How do I navigate the homepage?
- How do I create a course?
- How do I enroll students in my course?
- How do I use project templates for the best course organization?
- How do I create a project?
- How do I set up my gradebook?
- How do I add content to my course landing page?
- How do I create agendas?
- How do I add activities to my course?
- What are the different activity types and what do they do?
- What are activity templates and how do I use them?
- How do I create and manage groups?
- How do I use the clipboard tool?
- Quick Guide for parents
- How do I use the Community Tool?
Stay connected with what's new in Echo by bookmarking our "Echo Tips and Tricks" YouTube playlist.