Record thoughts and insights regarding subject matter by posting in a blog or journal.
From the homepage enter the course that has a journal/blog that needs to be added to.
Click on the journal/blog.
1. Click "New Post".
2. Add a title, tags and an excerpt on what the post is about.
3. Add content.
4. Click "Submit".
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.
|Documentation for Prior Interface|
Your teacher may ask you to record your thoughts and insights regarding the subject matter in a blog or journal
To submit a blog or journal post:
- Open the blog or journal in the Activities tool.
- Click New Post.
Complete the editable fields.
- Title: Give your post a title.
- Tags: Words that represent the content of your blog
- Excerpt: A snippet of what is represented in this post
- Content: Enter your post in the text editor.
- Click Submit.