Signing in lands you on the Home page where all your current courses are listed. From here you can:
- Open the Main Menu to access your Echo tools: Home, Calendar, Course Activities (Course Home pages), Gradebook, and Communications.
- Open the User Menu to customize your settings and themes, register for courses, access help, and logout.
- Review Announcements for important class information.
- Use the To-do List to see and open upcoming and past-due assignments.
- Quickly check your current course scores on the Course Cards; select a Course Card to access its Course Home in the Course Activities tool.
- Review your recent activity, starting from the most recent, using the Activity Stream; click the posts to open the activity, badge, or announcement listed.
Your Home page gives you immediate access to the tools you need and to task reminders to help you stay on top of everything.
- Use teacher-provided registration codes to easily join courses.
- The Course Chooser remains in the navigation bar so you can jump between courses at any time. Selecting a course from the Course Chooser on the Home page will filter all information to just that course.
- You can search your To-do List to find specific activities.