Click on the "Gradebook" icon located on the course that needs scores exported.
Click on the "STUDENTS" tab.
Click the "Tools" icon located in the top toolbar.
Click "Export scores".
1. Check the boxes next to the data to be included in the report.
2. Enter the desired file name.
3. Select the file type.
4. Click "Export".
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.
|Documentation for Prior Interface|
Echo lets you easily export scores as a comma-separated or tab-delimited file
- Open the Gradebook tool for the desired course.
- Choose the Student or Activities Tab
- Click Export Scores in the toolbar.
- Check the boxes next to the data you want included.
- Provide a File name.
- Choose your File type in the dropdown and click Export.