Note: This document references views and actions that are only available to Echo Administrators
The Echo Administrator can create subscription records between any of the schools within your domain. For example, school districts can use this feature to share curriculum between its schools.
From the Domain tool select Subscribers screen and click Add.
- Indicate whether you're adding a User or Domain subscriber by clicking the appropriate radio button:
- If you choose User, enter the user's name in the field to search the current domain (required); to broaden your search, check the Search all domains box.
- If you choose Domain, enter the domain name or ID (required).
- Enter a Start Date and an End Date for the subscription (optional).
- If you don't want the subscriber to be able to copy courses from the target domain, check the Exclude target from course copy operations box.
- Click Save.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.