Note: This document references views and actions that are only available to Echo Administrators
To access a user's Enrollments screen open the Users tool from the Main Navigation Menu and select the user's User ID. From the users details page click on the Enrollments tab.
To add a new enrollment:
- Click New and provide:
- The course name or ID to search the current domain (required); to broaden your search, check the Search all domains box.
- The desired Role (required). (Teacher-Owner or Student)
- The desired Status (required).
- A Start Date and an End Date for the enrollment.
- Click Save.
- How do I import data into Echo?
- Roles & Permissions
- How do I create and manage domain roles?
- How do I manage user domain permissions?
- How do I manage a course's enrollments?
- To delete an enrollment, check its box and click Delete; check multiple boxes to delete more than one at a time.
- Click Edit in an enrollment's column to make changes.
- To update multiple enrollment Status (active/inactive), Role, Start Date, or End Date at once, check their boxes and click Bulk Update. These are permanent changes, so be careful.
- Permissions granted here are applicable only for the specified course.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.