Note: This document references views and actions that are only available to Echo Administrators
The Users tool default screen displays users in the domain and allows you to:
- Create, delete, import, and search users.
- Edit user names, email, external IDs, and status (active or inactive).
Click a User ID to access a User screen. From this screen there are 7 tabs that enable you to:
- Edit in the upper menu bar allows you to update users' names, email, external IDs, status (active or inactive), and to change passwords. It also allows for adding Grad Year, IEP
- Enrollments: Create, delete, import, search, update, and edit a user's Enrollments. You can also click each Enrollment ID for more information and to add, delete, or import observers.
- Course ID opens its Course screen, which is described in the Courses tool section.
- Domain Permissions: Grant, Revoke, Import, Update
- Subscriptions: Add, remove, search, and manage a user's subscriptions to other domains or courses.
- Observed Enrollments: Add, remove, import, search, and manage the courses that are being observed
- Observed Users: Add, remove, import, search, and manage the users that are being observed
- Gradebook: Review student progress. You can click the course titles to visit that course's Gradebook tool and the self-assessment hearts to see it's details.
- Observers: Displays user that are being Observed by this use
- User Data: Displays use information: Echo User Type, Graduation Year, IEP
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.