Note: This document references views and actions that are only available to Echo Administrators
From the Users tool you can manage your domain users information. The default screen displays users in the domain and allows you to:
- Search users (check the box to limit your search results to Active users only).
- Click the New [plus sign] button to Create new users.
- Use the vertical menu in the toolbar to Import, bulk update, (updates the Status of the user from Active to Inactive) delete, and restore users.
- Click a User ID to access and edit a student's user screens (described below).
Selecting a user from the Users tool by clicking their User ID opens their users screens. The users screens include eight-to-nine tabs that allow you to access and manage a user's:
- Domain Permissions
- Observed Enrollments (enrollments observed by the student)
- Observed Users (user observed by the student)
- Printable Performance summary for students (Print is only available in the toolbar from the Performance tab; click Show Past Courses for performance data on closed courses.)
- Dashboard for teachers that aggregates and displays data about student performance, progress, and teacher responsiveness.
- Observers (users observing the student)
User Details screen
The user Details screen allows you to review the user's information and:
- Edit names, email, external IDs, descriptions, accommodations, and other details.
- Use the vertical menu in the toolbar to:
- Change password for that user.
- Reset Lockout for the user.
- Edit feature settings for the user if you want them to differ from others in the domain.
- Go to the user's domain.
History allow admins to review changes made to users.
- Click the View options to see the old and new values.
- Click Changes to see changed settings.
- Click Details to see current settings.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.
Please sign in to leave a comment.