Note: This document references views and actions that are only available to Echo Administrators
Echo administrators can enable students to choose a profile picture from pre-approved avatars.
- Recommended file type: PNG or JPG
- Ideal size: 300px by 300px (Echo automatically resizes images, so uploading images smaller than 300px by 300px may reduce quality)
To upload avatars:
- From the Domain Detail page select Domain Settings
- Select the Avatars panel and click Add.
There are 3 ways to add a new avatar:
- Click on the filename from the list, if you already have resources added. This will automatically add the file to the list of avatars.
- Browse to the resource folder in which you want to save your file or create a new folder for it by clicking the Plus Sign.
- Click on New and browse to the file you want to add to the list and then click on Upload.
- How do I allow students to change their profile picture?
- How do I upload files to use as resources?
- How do I use the Domain tool?
- If you've already uploaded a file that you want to use as an avatar, navigate to it in the Select Resource window and click Select.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.