Note: This document references views and actions that are only available to Echo Administrators
Click on the Resources tab from the Domain details page to access your domain resources. From this screen, you can:
- Filter the results displayed.
- Navigate to individual resource folders using the folder dropdown.
- Create a new folder in Resources.
- Upload New resources or Delete existing resources.
- Download resources by clicking the download link.
- Use Preview History to see how, when, and by whom a resource has been previously edited and to download previous versions.
To upload a resource:
- Open Resources from the Domain tool.
- Select the folder into which you want to put the files, or create a new folder for them by clicking the plus icon.
- Click Choose File, give it a Name, and select Upload for each each file you want added to resources.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.