Note: This document references views and actions that are only available to Echo Administrators
The Domain resources folder is where an Echo Admin may upload files that will be used and stored at the domain level, not the course level. Domain resources are not available from the course editor.
For example, files may be stored within the domain resources folder that can be used for Content templates, Assessment templates, branding components, avatars, etc.
Click on the Resources tab from the Domain details page to access your domain resources. From this screen, you can:
- Filter the results displayed.
- Navigate to individual resource folders using the folder dropdown.
- Create a new folder in Resources.
- Upload New resources or Delete existing resources.
To upload a resource:
- Open Resources from the Domain tool.
- Select the folder into which you want to put the files.
- Click the Upload [plus sign] button in the toolbar.
- Click Choose, give it a Name, and select Upload for each each file you want added to resources.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.
Please sign in to leave a comment.