Note: This document references views and actions that are only available to Echo Administrators
Your Echo Administrator can create an individual subscription to a particular course in the digital library.
Create a new subscription
- Open the Users tool from the Main Menu.
- Select the User ID for the desired user and open the Subscriptions tab.
- Click Add [plus sign].
Indicate whether you're subscribing the user to a Course or a Domain by clicking the appropriate radio button:
- Course: Enter the course name or ID in the field to search the current domain (required); to broaden your search, check the Search all domains box.
- Domain: Enter the domain name or ID (required).
- Enter a Start Date and an End Date for the subscription (optional).
- If you don't want the user to be able to copy courses from the target course or domain, check the Exclude target from course copy operations box.
- Click Save.
- How do I add subscriptions to my domain?
- How do I add subscribers to my domain?
- How do I add subscribers to a course?
- To disable a subscription, check its box and click Remove; check multiple boxes to remove more than one at a time.
- Click Edit in a subscription's column to make changes.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.
Please sign in to leave a comment.