Note: This document references views and actions that are only available to Echo Administrators
The Courses tool default screen displays courses in the domain and allows you to:
- Search for courses in the domain (check the box to limit your search results to Active courses only).
- Use the vertical menu in the toolbar to Create, import, Bulk update, Delete, and/or Restore courses. To use Bulk update and Delete, first check the boxes next to the courses you want impacted.
- Click a Course ID to access the course screens (described below).
Click a Course ID to access course screens:
- Details to review and edit course information.
- Enrollments to create, delete, import, search, update, and edit a course's enrollments.
- Subscribers to add, remove, search, and edit course subscribers.
- History to review changes made to courses.
Course detail screen
The course Details screen lets you edit a course's title, term (or school year if your domain has Grading Periods), external ID, whether you want it to be Public, and schedule type (date range or continuous). Click the Home icon next to the Domain ID to go to the domain. Save or Discard Changes your changes.
History allows admins to review changes made to courses.
- Click the View options to see the old and new values.
- Click Changes to see changed settings.
- Click Details to see current settings.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.