Note: This document references views and actions that are only available to Echo Administrators
From the Main Navigation Menu click on the Courses tool.
The Courses tool default screen displays courses in the domain and allows you to:
- Show Active courses only. (Deselecting this check box will show active and inactive courses as well.) Note: Active courses displayed are up to 500, if you have more than 500 active course use the filter option to find the course you are looking for.
Some of the action that may be performed from the Course tool include:
- Filter - allows you to search for a course
- Sort - allows you to sort on each column
- Create - allows you to create a new course
- Delete - allows you to remove unneeded courses (deleting course will remove all student data and grades for that course)
- Import - like the import in the Users tool, this allows you to bulk import courses from a .csv file
- Bulk Update - used for updating the fields of several courses at once (for example, changing the end date)
Click a Course ID to access a Course details which display information about the course. Some of the actions that can be performed are:
- Edit course titles, external IDs, terms, and schedule type (date range or continuous).
- Click on the Course settings (three dot's) to navigate to the course's domain
- Click on Enrollments to add, delete, import, move or bulk update
- Click on the Enrollment ID to bring up the details page of the user
- Click on Subscribers to see who has subscribed to your course
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.