Note: This document references views and actions that are only available to Echo Administrators
Generate User Activity Reports to get a high-level perspective on users' time spent in Echo. This report can only be run by the Echo Administrator.
Run User Activity Reports from your Home page by selecting Reports:
Select User Activity Reports tab
Select the appropriate radio button indicating whether you want to run the report for a specific User or Domain.
If you select User, enter the username or ID. To search for this information manually use the hamburger icon then choose the type of data you want to generate:
- Login & Logout Times requires you to provide a date range.
- Enrollment Activity Details aggregates activity from all user enrollments.
- Click Export CSV
If you select Domain, enter the domain name or ID, provide a date range, and check the box(es) next to the type(s) of data you want to generate:
- Login & Logout Times reports data for teachers and students.
- Enrollment Activity Summary reports time spent for student enrollments.
- Users with activity or Users without activity
Click Export CSV to create the specified report as a spreadsheet-friendly file.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.