Note: This document references views and actions that are only available to Echo Administrators
Generate User Activity Reports to get a high-level perspective on users' time spent in Echo.
To run User Activity Reports:
- Open Report from the Main Menu and select User Activity Reports.
- Choose a report:
- If you select User Login and logout times, enter the user name or ID and choose the type of data you want to generate:
- If you select Enrollment Activity Details aggregates activity from all user enrollments. Enter the user name or ID and select from the Filter data options.
- If you select Domain user activity, enter the domain name or ID, provide a date range, and choose which type of users you want to return data for.
- If you select Domain user inactivity, reports on users with no activity
- Click Export CSV to create the specified report as a spreadsheet-friendly file.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.