To access the Calendar tool, click on the three bars on the lefthand side for the Menu dropdown, and click on Calendar.
1. The left panel shows the week view by default. You can click on the links for "day" "month" or "all" to see these views.
2. The right panel shows the full month and displays a dot for due items. The current week is highlighted and the current day is in larger text.
3. The filter icon allows the calendar to be filtered by a specific course.
4. The small calendar icon is a "Go to Today" button to return to today's date if navigating to other days.
5. The circling arrows icon is the "Sync" button to sync the Echo calendar to external calendars, like Google Calendar.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.