Enable agendas for a course
Before creating agendas, they have to be enabled in a course.
On the homepage, click the "Course editor" icon located on the course that needs agendas turned on.
Click the "Tools" icon located on the top toolbar.
Click "Course settings".
1. Select the box next to the words "Use agendas in the course".
2. Click "SAVE" in the upper right hand corner.
Create agendas for your course
On the homepage, click the on the course that needs an agenda.
1. Click the "calendar" icon on the right side of this screen.
2. Select a date for the agenda to appear.
3. Click "Ok" at the bottom of the calendar.
The date chosen is now highlighted. Click the "Edit Agenda" icon next to the word "Agenda".
1. Add rich text for students to see on this day.
2. Click "Save".
Duplicate an Agenda
On the homepage, click the on the course that has an agenda to duplicate.
From the calendar, select a day that has an existing agenda to duplicate.
Next to the word "Agenda", there is a new icon in addition to the editor tool. This is the "Duplicate Agenda" tool.
Click the "Duplicate Agenda" tool.
1. In the pop up screen, select the course(s) where the duplicate agenda will appear.
2. Click "OK".
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.