Note: This document references views and actions that are only available to Echo Administrators
Announcements can be sent to the entire domain and subdomain through the Admin App
- Open the Domain tool.
- Select Announcements.
- Click New [plus sign].
In the New Announcement window provide:
- Add a Start date and an End date or check the Display indefinitely box if you don't want an end date.
- Check the Domain wide box if you want the announcement posted to all domains in your district.
- Enter a Subject field.
- Add the body of the message.
- Click Post.
- The To field in the New Announcement window is automatically populated for you.
- Check the corresponding box next to the announcement.
- Click the vertical menu and select Delete.
- Click Select expired to automatically delete all announcements with expired end dates.
To preview an announcement, click its link in the Subject column. (See item 1 Above)
View all Announcements
Click on the Communications tool from the left main menu to see all the announcements that have been posted
View Announcement in Student and Teacher App
Announcements will show on the left in the Teacher and the Student App
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.