Echo can allow staff from one school to "subscribe" to the digital library of another school in the New Tech Network. For example, school districts can use this feature to share curriculum between its schools, within the district.
Note: This document references views and actions that are only available to Echo Administrators
- Open the Courses tool from the Main Menu.
- Select the desired Course ID and click on Subscribers tab.
- Click Add [plus sign].
- Indicate whether you're adding a User or Domain subscriber with the dropdown menu.
- Choose the User or Domain in Subscriber field.
- Enter a Start Date and an End Date for the subscription (optional).
- If you don't want the subscriber to be able to copy the target course, check the Exclude target from course copy operations box.
- If you want teachers and admins in your subdomains to have access to the subscription, check the Give subdomains course access based on this subscription box. Note: This is only available when you select Domain in step 4.
- How do I add subscriptions to my domain?
- How do I add subscribers to my domain?
- How do I add subscriptions for individual users?
- To disable a subscriber's subscription, check the subscriber's box and click Remove.
- Click Edit in a user's column to make subscriber changes.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.