Echo can allow staff from one school to "subscribe" to the digital library of another school in the New Tech Network. For example, school districts can use this feature to share curriculum between its schools, within the district.
Note: This document references views and actions that are only available to Echo Administrators
From the Main Navigation Menu, select Courses tool
Select the desired Course ID and open the Subscribers screen.
Indicate whether you're adding a User or Domain subscriber by clicking the appropriate radio button:
- User: Enter the user's name in the field to search the current domain (required); to broaden your search, check the Search all domains box.
- Domain: Enter the domain name or ID (required).
- Enter a Start Date and an End Date for the subscription (optional).
- If you don't want the subscriber to be able to copy the target course, check the Exclude target from course copy operations box.
- How do I add subscriptions to my domain?
- How do I add subscribers to my domain?
- How do I add subscriptions for individual users?
- To disable a subscriber's subscription, check the subscriber's box and click Remove.
- Click Edit in a user's column to make subscriber changes.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.