Note: This document references views and actions that are only available to Echo Administrators
Create the objective map
To create an Objective Map in your domain:
- Open Objectives using the Main Menu.
- Open Objective Maps and click Add.
- Provide Name, Owner (optional), and External ID (optional) content.
- Check the Inherit box if you want these objectives to appear in child or sub-domains.
- Click Save.
Correlate objectives within the objective map
To correlate objectives within an existing objective map:
- Click the Objective Map ID for the map you want to add to.
- On this screen:
- Click Import to choose a tab-delimited or comma-separated file to import.
- Click Add to create new objective correlations in Echo.
- Provide the GUIDs for the Source and Correlation objectives; the title distinctions are for your organizational purposes, only, and don't impact how the objectives are handled.
- Provide the relative Weight to indicate the strength of the correlation. Higher numbers indicate greater correlation; if you leave all correlations with the same weight, they are treated equally.
- Click Save.
- Once you've created an objective correlation, you can check its box and Delete it and click Edit to make changes.
- Keep in mind that all changes impact sub-domains.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.