Note: This document references views and actions that are only available to Echo Administrators
Create the objective map
To create an Objective Map in your domain:
- Open Objectives using the Main Menu.
- Open Objective Maps, open the vertical menu from the toolbar, and click New.
- Provide Name, Owner (optional), and External ID (optional) content.
- Check the Inherit box if you want these objectives to appear in child or sub-domains.
Correlate objectives within the objective map
To correlate objectives within an existing objective map:
- Click the Objective Map ID for the map you want to add to.
- Select Mapping from the tabs bar.
- On this screen, click the vertical menu in the toolbar and:
- Select New to create a new map (this selection is continued below).
- Select Import to import an existing map.
- GUIDs for the Source and Correlation objectives; these are for organizational purposes only, and don't impact how the objectives are handled.
- The relative Weight to indicate the strength of the correlation. Higher numbers indicate greater correlation; if you leave all correlations with the same weight, they are treated equally.
- The map appears on the Mapping screen where you can Edit it or check the box, open the vertical menu in the toolbar and Delete it.
- Keep in mind that all changes impact sub-domains.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.
Please sign in to leave a comment.