Note: This document references views and actions that are only available to Echo Administrators
To access a course's Enrollments screen, open the Courses tool from the Main Navigation Menu and select the Course ID. You will automatically be taken to the Course detail page where you select the Enrollments tab for that course.
To add a new enrollment:
- Click New
*If you need to search outside of your domain, do the next two steps, if not, jump to the next step. Most of the time you will NOT be searching outside of your domain.
Click on the "browse" icon
Check the box "Search all domains"
Type in the name you wish to add.
Fill in the following information
- User Name
- The desired Role (required). Click Permission Details to see which permissions are granted by a selected role; if you want to create a custom role, check the boxes next to the permissions that you want included. Permissions granted here are applicable only within this course.
- The desired Status (required).
- A Start Date and an End Date for the enrollment.
- Click Save.
- Roles & Permissions
- How do I create and manage domain roles?
- How do I manage user domain permissions?
- How do I manage a user's enrollments?
- To delete an enrollment, check its box and click Delete; check multiple boxes to delete more than one at a time.
- Click Edit in an enrollment's column to make changes.
- To update multiple enrollments Status (active/inactive), Role, Start Date, or End Date at once, check their boxes and click Bulk Update. These are permanent changes, so be careful.
- To import enrollments using a tab-delimited or comma-separated file, click Import and browse to the file on your computer.
- Permissions granted here are only applicable within this course.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.