Note: This document references views and actions that are only available to Echo Administrators
Manage your library extensions: Khan Academy, OpenEd and Equella
Echo comes with Khan Academy and OpenEd content already integrated. You can deactivate these extensions and/or add instances of Equella to the Digital Library.
From the Domain details, click on the settings (three dot's) and select Edit Settings.
To delete the existing extensions:
- Check the box next to the extension you wish to delete
- Click on the garbage can
Add to your Digital Library
To add Equella instances to your Digital Library. From the Domain details, click on the settings (three dot's) and select Edit Settings.
- Select Integrations and scroll down to Library Extensions.
- Click Add this will insert an open field, then select the pencil (edit) icon.
- Complete the following fields by providing:
- The Id name of the extension or an id if the provider is specified (required).
- The Title of this extension (Equella allows multiple instances) (optional).
- The extension Provider name. Use when you have multiple extensions of the same type (optional).
- The URL for the extension (required).
- The Thumbnail URL pointing to the image you want to use as the extension's thumbnail (optional).
- An indication regarding whether you want to Show library in the Digital Library.
- Click Save.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.