Note: This document references views and actions that are only available to Echo Administrators
Manage your library extensions: Khan Academy, OpenEd and Equella
Echo comes with Khan Academy and OpenEd content already integrated in the Digital Library; you can deactivate these extensions easily.
You can also make content from various other online resources available in the Digital Library. These can include other courses within your district or organization as well as open sources like EdGate, OpenEd, and Kahn Academy.
Add to your Digital Library
- Open Domain tool and from the vertical menu click on Domain Settings.
2. Complete the following fields by providing:
- Enter ID name of the extension or an id if the provider is specified (required).
- Enter Title of this extension (Equella allows multiple instances) (optional).
- Enter Provider name. Use when you have multiple extensions of the same type (optional).
- Enter URL for the extension (required).
- Enter Thumbnail URL pointing to the image you want to use as the extension's thumbnail (optional).
- Click the Enabled box to show in the Digital Library.
- Select an existing integration to edit, disable, or remove it.
Current content integration IDs
- Equella: xliEquella
- Khan Academy: xliKhanAcademy
- OpenEd: xliOpenEd
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn't match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.
Please sign in to leave a comment.