Note: This document references views and actions that are only available to Echo Administrators
From the Main Navigation Menu select Domain.
Select the Subscriptions screen and click Add.
Indicate whether you're subscribing to a Course or a Domain by clicking the appropriate radio button:
- Course - enter the course name or ID in the field to search the current domain (required); to broaden your search, check the Search all domains box.
- Domain - enter the domain name or ID (required).
- Enter a Start Date and an End Date for the subscription (optional).
- If you don't want to be able to copy courses from the target course or domain, check the Exclude target from course copy operations box.
- Click Save.
- How do I add subscribers to my domain?
- How do I add subscriptions for individual users?
- How do I add subscribers to a course?
- To disable a subscription, check its box and click Remove.
- Click Edit in a subscription's column to make changes.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.