Note: This document references views and actions that are only available to Echo Administrators
Subscriptions allow you to borrow and share content with other educators.
- Open the Domain tool from the Main Menu and select Subscriptions from the tabs bar.
- Click Add.
- Indicate whether you're subscribing to a Course or a Domain by clicking the appropriate radio button:
- If you choose Course, enter the course name or ID in the field to search the current domain; to search all domains and/or browse through the courses you have access to, click the list (browse) icon at the far right of this field.
- If you choose Domain, enter the domain name or ID; to browse through the domains you have access to, click the list (browse) icon at the far right of this field.
- Enter a Start Date and an End Date for the subscription (optional).
- If you don't want to be able to copy courses from the target course or domain, check the Exclude target from course copy operations box.
- If you want teachers and admins in your subdomains to have access to the subscription, check the Give subdomains course access based on this subscription box.
- Click Save.
Select the Subscriptions screen and click Add.
- How do I add subscribers to my domain?
- How do I add subscriptions for individual users?
- How do I add subscribers to a course?
- To disable a subscription, check its box and click Remove.
- Click Edit in a subscription's column to make changes.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.