Student choice activities let you review multiple activities and choose the ones you want to do
When you see the phrase Choose an Activity next to a plus sign in your To-do List or in the Activities tab, your teacher is letting you decide where you want to focus your energy.
To make your choice:
- Select Choose an Activity to see your options.
- Click an activity to preview it.
- When you find the activity you want to complete, click Choose Activity.
- Student choice activities that are assigned a due date appear on your To-do List when you are within seven days that date.
- You can access all completed Choice Activities on the For Me screen in the Gradebook tool.
Echo is constantly being improved based on the feedback from users and we strive to keep our documentation up to date. If this document doesn’t match what you are seeing in Echo, please let us know.